Permaculture Consulting Services
Shad Qudsi, Co-Owner of Atitlan Organics, has 13 years of organic gardening and farming experience. He is a certified Permaculture Designer and has over 3 years experience in designing and implementing food forests and edible landscape designs. Areas of consulting include but are not limited to:
- Mapping services and general designs for new land.
- Organic vegetable production designs and implementation.
- Design of irrigation systems and implementation.
- Animal shelter designs, construction, and general animal management training
- Food forest design and implementation and general organic fruit orchards
- Composting and fertility management, including composting toilets
- Red Worm Composting
- Medicinal Herb garden design and implementation. Training
Aside from Shad's design and implementation services, he also offers training services to existing workers, guardians, and employees in all topics mentioned above. Shad offers training both at Atitlan Organics and at the client's land, depending on the specific objectives. Shad can do training in both English and Spanish If you are buying a new piece of land and wish to begin a homesteading adventure, or if you already live on a piece of land that you wish to make more productive and beautiful, you can greatly benefit from a consultation with Shad. Interested?